September 26, 1999
Jerusalem surrounded by enemy
soldiers. No food in the city.
THE WORD FROM GOD: 2 Kings 7:1-2
Tomorrow the siege shall be broken - No
THE FOUR LEPERS: 2 Kings 7:3
1. If we do nothing we shall die
2. If we go into the city we shall die
3. If we break loose we might live . . . . Verses 4-5
GOD HAD BEEN AT WORK: verses 6-7
THE SPIRIT OF SELFISHNESS : verse 8
SHARING THE GOOD NEWS : verses 9-11
NOT BELIEVING THE GOOD NEWS: verses 12-15
SPOILING THE ENEMY CAMP : verses 16-20
JESUS HAS DEFEATED THE DEVIL AND
DESTROYED HIS KINGDOM
Jesus has told us this: Matthew 28:18-20; Revelation 1:9-19
Jesus has given us titles and positions :
KINGS AND PRIESTS
Jesus has told us what to expect: Matthew 18:18-20
Jesus has told us what to believe and confess: Mark 11:22-26
Jesus has told us what He shall do: John 14:6-18
1. If you do nothing you shall die in defeat!
2. If you go back to Egypt you shall die in defeat!
3. If you break loose Jesus shall give you life and life abundant!
Don’t look at your unemployment,
your angry rebellious spouse,
your rebellious child, your broken car,
the sickness that is raging in your body,
LOOK AT JESUS !!!!!!
Are you ready to shout with Joshua, THE CONFESSION THAT SHALL BREAK THE CHAINS OF SATAN IN YOUR LIFE???? Joshua 24:11-18
Do you have an ear with which to hear?