THE KINGDOM OF GOD
November 25, 2001
1. How to conduct war and what to do with the enemy - Numbers 31:1-16
2. One more challenge to handle - Numbers 32:1-22
3. The boundaries of the Promised Land - Numbers 34:1-12
4. How the Promised Land was to be divided up - Numbers 34:13-29
5. How to set up cities - Numbers 35:1-10
6. Legal issues - cities of refuge: Numbers 35:12-15
7. How to deal with murder - Verses 16-28
8. Declaring Godís spiritual law that shed blood defiles the land!
Numbers 35:29-34; Genesis 9:5-6; Deuteronomy 21:1-9
At this time we find a personal request from Moses, let me just see and walk in the Promised Land, before I die, but God said NO! Deuteronomy 3:23-29
The book of Deuteronomy is the final speech given by Moses. When a person reads this speech, it is obvious that Moses indeed had received the mind of Christ and that this written down account, now some 4,000 years old is superior to the best writings of any person living on the earth today (2001 AD). It is a book worthy of study, verse by verse.
Here are some highlights from the speech:
I. Education is essential if the Church of Christ shall survive - Deuteronomy 6:1-12
II. No intermarriage with unbelievers - Deuteronomy 7:1-15
III. Do not educate yourself in idol worship - Deuteronomy 12:29-32; 18:9-13
IV. Blessings and Curses - Deuteronomy 28:1-68
V. Moses clearly told us that he knew the Rock-Jesus Christ! Deuteronomy 32:4-18
The last chapter in this book was not written by Moses, but by his successor Joshua.
There never was and never will be a man like Moses! Deuteronomy 34:1-12
Some 2000 years later Moses was given the honor with another man of God, to come back to earth for a brief moment and talk to the Son of God, before he died on the cross - Matthew 17:1-5; Luke 9:28-32
We, who are alive today, let us repent of all our broken promises! Let us confess our sins and realize, that a broken promise is a festering lie! Matthew 5:33-37
Do you have an ear with which to hear?
For The Full Sermon, You May Order The 90 Minute Cassette Tape for $5.00. Use The Code RLJ-796
Evangelistic Crusades, Inc.