THE KINGDOM OF GOD
21 October 2001
When a person is in rebellion, he believes every lie and deception -- he loses perception.
Every possible detail was covered by the Lord, down to a signal system for the entire camp system consisting of some 3 million persons - Numbers 10:1-10
The second year in the wilderness, Moses told God that he could no longer bear the burden of the nation -- it was too much for him. God heard his request and gave him 70 elders to share the burden - Numbers 11:1-17
Moses was still learning not to underestimate God - Verses 18-25
Moses had to deal with jealousy in Joshua - Verses 26-30
The judgment of God fell on the people who had lusted - Verses 31-35
THE GREAT TRAGEDY
1. They were all given a chance - Numbers 13:1-2; 25-33
2. The majority of the people rejected the Promised Land - Numbers 14:1-12
3. Again Moses had to intercede for the people - Verses 13-20
4. But judgment fell - Verses 21-38
5. When they tried to take the land in their own strength, it failed - Verses 39-45
Who are you going to listen to? False prophets or Godís servants? 2 Peter 2:1-3
Do you have an ear with which to hear? To be continued . . . .
For The Full Sermon, You May Order The 90 Minute Cassette Tape for $5.00. Use The Code RLJ-791
Evangelistic Crusades, Inc.