Home Welcome Resource Center Bookstore


Norsk Deutsch Español



November - December 2004

European American Evangelistic Crusades


The Flaming Sword
Contending For The Faith – Jude 3



John S. Torell


On July 4, 1947, a giant technology transfer took place when Satan and his fallen angels presented a hidden technology to the American government which catapulted the human race into a colossal advancement in technological development which had been hidden from man since the days of creation.

Many of my brothers and sisters in Christ will have some difficulty reading and understanding what I present in this newsletter, but I pray that you will bear with me and look upon the evidence.

After World War II, the sightings of unidentified flying objects became more and more frequent. These sightings took place around the world and were seen by all types of people, including airline pilots, military air force crews, personnel on navy ships, farmers, ranchers, people traveling on roads in rural areas, and people living in cities. The national governments insisted that these sightings were not "alien space crafts," but rather falling meteors, weather balloons or just plain imagination. Documents now released from previous secret files of the U.S. Government show that American presidents and military commanders were in a panic. They were well aware that the sightings were real and that some kinds of entities from some other civilization had invaded the earth and were playing "cat and mouse" with the different nations air forces.

The name that people placed on these flying discs was "flying saucers," and because of the propaganda and denials from government sources, anyone talking about flying saucers was considered to be more or less insane. But sooner or later the truth was going to come out to the general public, and I want to share with you what the real truth was and how it was covered up.

Our editor, Lois Amacher, shared with me that as a young woman living in the State of Washington, she saw with her own eyes a formation of flying discs maneuvering in the air. She emphatically states that this was not her imagination and certainly not some weather balloon or falling meteors.

When, many years ago, I heard the stories of people claiming to have been abducted and taken on board on one of these crafts, and then exposed to some kind of medical examination by some beings, who were not human, I did not believe it. When a human being is presented with an event that upsets his current belief system, there is an emotional barrier that will stop the person from perceiving truth, even if it is documented with evidence which cannot be refuted.

This is a description of me when I was presented with information about alien space craft. Emotionally, I was appalled that the science fiction books that I had engrossed myself in as a teenager in the 1950's were not total fantasies, but a reality.

Many of us remember reading about cattle having been killed and mutilated, with different parts taken away, and that the extraction of certain organs was done with some kind of surgical precision tool. When I heard it on the radio or saw some news about this on television, I just turned it off and did not want to think about it.

I have been aware of the almost "cult movement" of people, who were investigating UFOs and others who had founded UFO clubs, occult societies and UFO religions. Since I felt that people reading and investigating UFOs always seemed to end up in some kind of occult involvement, I decided to stay clear of it and just ignore it.

It is also very important for the reader to understand, that as an engineer I had worked with computers in the 1960's, but these were not personal computers like we have today. They were bulky mainframe computers for which we would write down our mathematical requests and hand them into technicians, who then fed them into the computer and returned to us the printed solutions. In 1972 as I worked in a small engineering office, I was given a very crude small computer, which I used to calculate distances and acreage for site plans and building layouts. I did not purchase my first computer until around 1993, and was not connected to the Internet until around 2001. As I looked on the internet on the subject of UFO's there was so much material that it would take months to sift through it all. To give my readers just a sample of the "whackos" who are out there, look at this writeup from the UFO group "HEAVEN'S GATE." This is not a laughing matter, as 39 of them committed suicide hoping to be picked up by a UFO:

Founders, Marshall H. Applewhite (1932-1997, right) and Bonnie Nettles (1927-1985) met in 1972 and soon became convinced that they were the two "end time" witnesses mentioned in Revelation chapter 11. In 1975, they held gatherings in California and Oregon that attracted their initial followers. Those who attached themselves to "The Two" dropped out of society and prepared for the "transition" to a new life on a spaceship.

When the expected transition did not occur, the group settled in Texas and lived a quiet communal existence practicing disciplines that they believed would prepare them for the eventual movement to a "higher level" of existence. They had few contacts with outsiders until 1994 when their expectation of the imminent transition was again heightened, and they began a new round of proselytizing. They also divested themselves of most of their possessions and began a pilgrimage that led them to California.

Settling in the San Diego area in 1996, they supported themselves by creating sites on the World Wide Web for Internet users and established their own Web site to offer readers a gate to heaven (hence the name by which they would become known). Early in 1997, among the New Age community, a rumor circulated that an artificial object, or spaceship, was following the recently discovered Comet Hale-Bopp, which would approach close to the Earth around the time of the spring equinox. As the comet approached, the Heaven's Gate group, which had shrunk to only 39 members, took poison in three waves of 15, 15, and nine in the belief that the spaceship would arrive to take them to a better place. Prior to the event, the members of the group made a video explaining their individual reasons for their chosen path. (Written by John Gordon Melton, Encyclopaedia Brittannica, 2004)

When I arrived in Mill Valley, September 1969, to start my seminary training, I was confronted with the truth of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Once I was convinced by studying the Bible, that this was a reality and something that Jesus told his disciples that they were to receive, I started on my journey to learn more about it and to have this experience myself. As I was seeking and praying for it to happen to me, I was confronted with the truth of the existence of demons (evil spirits). Another student at the seminary, who had been baptized in the Holy Spirit himself and had the gift of discernment, told me that the reason I had not been baptized in the Holy Spirit was that I was full of demons in my body. My first reaction to this presentation was a deep rage against this man who dared to say this to me. But the Holy Spirit convicted me, and when I addressed this problem, evil spirits began to manifest and I realized, that despite that I had been saved and walking with God since 1966, there was evil in me. Once I cast out these demons, a great load left me and the torment I experienced for years lifted, and I was baptized in the Holy Spirit.

It became obvious to me that I needed to become educated in these two areas and my wife and I purchased all of the books we could find on these two subjects and read them from cover to cover taking notes. We were now made aware of the world of Devil worship, witchcraft, false religions, free masonry, other lodges and that the spirit world is a reality. As a minister I did not seek out people who were either in these activities or had come out of them, but God started to send demon-infested people to us, who were tormented and crying out for help.

During the years from 1970 until now, we have been praying for thousands of people who were tormented by evil spirits, including pastors, elders, deacons, Sunday school teachers, married couples, single people and children. In the process there were some men and women who told us about being abducted and taken on board alien space craft, where they had medical check ups and also were sexually molested by non human beings. Others told us about being molested in their own bedrooms by aliens, while the spouse was put in a deep sleep and not able to defend their mate. At first, I dismissed these stories and told them that these were demonic illusions, which only existed in their heads. But as I read up on this information and found more teaching on it, I became convinced that all of these people could not fabricate these stories. Each victim had no access to other victims, but they all told the same story. Once we understood this, we were able to break the curses and spells put on them, cast out the demons and help the people to take back control over their minds. At times it was tedious work, helping the person to heal from the traumas to which they had been exposed. Many of these victims were under psychiatric care and given legal tranquilizers to cope with their fears and anxieties. From having been "living zombies" and bound by Prozac and other killer drugs, they were able to get off the drugs, and enter the world of the living again and resume normal lives.

There was one thing that all of these victims had in common; at the time of their affliction they were either unsaved or a backslider. We have never found a strong Spirit-filled Christian attacked by aliens and subdued by them.

A number of years ago a copy of a document, code named "Majestic Twelve," had been sent to the British researcher Anthony C. Sutton (now deceased) who at that time lived and worked in California. Our ministry had been subscribing to his newsletter called, "The Phoenix Letter," since around 1970. In a cover letter to his subscribers in June 1988, Sutton wrote that someone had given him a copy of a briefing paper, dated September 24, 1947, which had been presented to President Harry S. Truman (1884-1972, above right) by Secretary of Defense James V. Forrestal (1892-1949, left) 1 and Dr. Vannevar Bush (1890-1974, below right), scientific adviser to President Truman. In this briefing paper President Truman was told that an alien flying disc had been recovered by the U.S. Air Force on July 4, 1947 in New Mexico and that some of the alien crew had been captured and taken alive. The military brass informed the president that the technology of the aliens was far superior to what the United States had at the time and that there was no defense available should the aliens decide to launch an attack on the nation.

In the month of June, 1988, I had very little understanding of aliens and unidentified flying objects and I sat on this information until the fall when I decided to publish the document, which was done in The Dove, Winter 1988, pages 18-30. I wrote an introduction to the document and told the readers that I was not sure if this was a copy of a genuine document, or a forgery, but that each reader was to pray over it and have the Holy Spirit confirm or reject it. Nine years later the confirmation came, when Col. Philip J. Corso (1915-1998t) of the U.S. Army came out with a confession of the coverup and lies that the United States government had been guilty of for 50 years. The same year another book came out written by Michael Hesemann (right) and Philip Mantle (left) entitled, "BEYOND ROSWELL." These two publications establish without a doubt that the Majestic 12 document was indeed real and that the American people had been lied to again and again by our elected leaders and the military establishment. 2

Excerpts from "The Day After Roswell."
A Former Pentagon Official Reveals the U.S. Government's Shocking UFO Coverup

Colonel Corso's
background: Military officer during World War II and Army intelligence officer on General Douglas MacArthur's staff during the Korean War; member of President Eisenhower's National Security Council as a Lt. Colonel for four years; head of Foreign Technology in Army Research and Development at the Pentagon in the early 1960s, where he was in charge of the Roswell Files, the cache of UFO parts and information which "an Army retrieval team . . . pulled out of the wreckage of a flying disk that had crashed outside the town of Roswell in the New Mexico desert in the early-morning darkness during the first week of July 1947"; retired from the Army in 1963 with nineteen medals and ribbons; then served on staff as a National Security specialist to U.S. Senators James Eastland and Strom Thurmond; and subsequently has worked as a consultant and contracts administrator in the private sector.

Revelations: Colonel Corso (right) tells that there were five extraterrestrials, 4-1/2 feet tall with greyish-brown skin, four-fingered hands and oversized hairless heads, found at the Roswell UFO crash site, two of them still alive. One tried to run away and was shot by nervous soldiers. The other was still alive but dying when he arrived in the back of an Army truck at Roswell Army Air Field. He was Post Duty Officer at Fort Riley, Kansas in 1947, the night a shipment of Roswell artifacts arrived from Fort Bliss. Colonel Corso examined the shipment, which included one of the dead extraterrestrials preserved in a thick light-blue liquid. The shipment was destined for what is now called Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio. Corso speaks about serving in President Eisenhower's National Security Council, and seeing the memos about the Roswell incident and the "goods" retrieved from it.

The Colonel divulges how he spearheaded the Army's super secret reverse-engineering project that "seeded" extraterrestrial technology at American corporations such as IBM, Hughes Aircraft, Bell Labs, and Dow Corning – without their knowledge. He describes the devices found aboard the Roswell craft, and how they became the precursors for today's integrated circuit chips, fiber optics, lasers, night-vision equipment, super-tenacity fibers (such as Kevlar armor), and classified discoveries, such as psychotronic devices that can translate human thoughts into signals that control machinery, aircraft technology (Stealth), and particle-beam devices (Star Wars). He also discusses the role that extraterrestrial technology played in shaping geopolitical policy and events; how it helped the United States surpass the Russians in space; spurred elaborate Army initiatives such as SDI (Star Wars Projects), Project Horizon (to place a military base on the Moon), HAARP; and ultimately brought about the end of the Cold War.

Colonel Corso also said that captured UFOs were/are kept at Norton, Edwards and Nellis (Area 51) Air Force Bases. He said a UFO Working Group was set up by President Truman in September, 1947, a group some call MJ-12, and that it has functioned ever since. In the 1950's, two crude prototypes of antigravity craft were constructed, but were powered by crude human nuclear fission generators, and were inefficient and leaked radiation. He says that the Star Wars program was always primarily to prepare for war against the extraterrestrials in case of invasion.

Corso, suffered a massive heart attack in early June of 1998, but made a remarkable recovery. He was at home on July 16th and was said to be feeling fine when he apparently suffered a second heart attack. According to a family source, Col. Corso died at or enroute to a hospital in Palm Beach, Florida.

Note by John S. Torell: Col. Corso had his book published in July 1997 and died a year later. As I have brought out in previous newsletters and The Dove magazines, many persons who have worked either in intelligence services, sensitive military positions, or held political offices were assassinated by FBI, CIA, Mossad or KGB agents. If a suicide could not be "arranged" or a "medical kill" like heart attack, stroke or cancer, they would resort to a more crude way of killing, like shooting, drowning or poisoning. I believe that Col. Corso was given some kind of chemical agent that induced a heart attack. He did not reveal all that he knew in his book. His son Philip Corso Jr. gave the following statement on July 16, 1998, the day Col. Corso died, "He really wanted to stay. The last three weeks since the first heart attack have been very productive. I knew he had more to say, and he told me a great deal about the Roswell UFO incident. Unpublished manuscripts and other UFO related information left by Col. Corso will be protected and made available in due course to researchers and the public. This is what my father lived for."

There has been no release of any further material from the Corso family as of December 2004. The question is, will there ever be any release?

I have been sitting on this information that I have shared so far for some time, and now the Holy Spirit has given me permission to release what I know about this subject to the Christian community. Before I go into the alien program, let us take a look at the Book of Enoch.

From the very beginning it was clear to me, that aliens were connected with the Devil and that they were not from God. In an article written by me and titled "AS THE DAYS OF NOAH," I laid out a short teaching on what really took place before the flood and that fallen angels infiltrated the earth and not only transferred technology, but also became sexually involved with women and created a new race, half human/half demon. If you have not read this article, you can order a paper copy from us; I have also recorded a teaching on this subject on three cassettes which can be ordered from us. Here is an excerpt from my article: WHAT IS ENOCH TELLING US ABOUT FALLEN ANGELS?

In Enoch, Book 1, chapter 6, the following details are given:

  1. The leader of this group of Satanic angels is Semyaz, and his group of fallen angels consisted of 200. When this group of fallen angels saw how beautiful were the women born on earth, they decided to take some of these women as wives and produce children by them.

  2. [My personal understanding is that this group of 200 angels prior to the fall of the angels had been working with God in the creation of human beings, and thus had the knowledge of how the human body was engineered. Using this knowledge for their own purposes, they were able to create what was needed in them, to have some kind of a physical body, through which they then could have sexual intercourse with these young women.]
  3. Semyaz did not trust the fallen angels under his command. He made them swear an oath with a curse, which bound them altogether before they started this project.

  4. [I believe that this type of oath with a curse is the same kind of oath that is practiced by Satanists, witches, Baal worshipers, Freemasons, Mormons etc. This should not come as a surprise to Christians, since Paul tells us that demons do seduce and teach doctrine. 1 Timothy 4:1]

  5. They descended upon mount Hermon (9,101 ft. above sea level) and located in what is today Syria. This mountain became their headquarters.

  6. [Now I understand where the Baal worship came from. After the flood, demons seduced people into idol worship and mount Hermon became a center in the Middle East, where altars were built and human sacrifices done. Compare this with the false religion of the Greek people, who claimed that the gods lived on mount Olympus, led by Zeus, who was known for his enormous sexual appetite of women. In Rome he was known as "Jupiter" and the Vikings called him "Thor." The Aztec empire in central Mexico worshiped a cluster of demon gods, with high pyramid temples, where at the top humans were cut open, and their still throbbing hearts were sacrificed to the sun god. The current Olympic Games is in reality a revival of the old Zeus worship. The Olympic fire is lit on top of mount Olympus by female priests, the fire is carried to the game of that year in a torch, and then the Olympic altar is lit. There are songs and dances at the opening and closing of the games, all in honor of the old Greek gods. Is it a coincidence that the Roman emperor Theodosius abolished the games in 393 A.D, because of their ties to demon worship? Was it an accident that the games were brought back to the world in 1894?]

  7. The 200 fallen angels were divided into groups of ten, each group having a leader. Enoch gives the names of each of these sub leaders.

  8. Each one of the 200 fallen angels took a woman as a wife, and made them pregnant.

  9. The babies to which these women gave birth, grew to a height of 300 cubits (450 ft.) and they consumed so much food that the people of the earth hated them, since they were forced to feed them. The giants then turned their wrath upon the people, and began to kill and eat humans. They also ate birds, fish, animals and reptiles, and they drank blood.

  10. One of the fallen angels taught technology to mankind. He taught them how to mine for ore, melting the ore and extracting different metals. He then taught them how to fashion the metals into swords, knives, shields and breast plates.

  11. Those who became initiated into this demon religion, were educated into making bracelets, decorations (shadowing of the eye); making medication (pharmakia), ornamentation, the beautifying of the eye lids, all kind of precious stones, and all coloring tinctures and alchemy.

    Other fallen angels taught humans how to do incantations and the cutting of roots, how to resolve incantations, astrology, and how to deceive people.
  12. These fallen angels educated the people not only in technology, which was used to make war, but also in occult practices, releasing more demon power on the earth.

[After reading this, I suddenly came to understand why the prophet Elijah became petrified with fear, right after he had experienced a great victory on mount Carmel. (1Kings 18:22-46) When Jezebel sent a message to him, she did not send that as just the queen, but as the high priestess of Baal.]

And Ahab told Jezebel all that Elijah had done, and withal how he had slain all the prophets with the word. Then Jezebel sent a messenger unto Elijah, saying, So let the gods do to me, and more also, if I make not thy life as the life of one of them by to morrow about this time. And when he saw that, he arose, and went for his life, and came to Beersheba, which belongeth to Judah, and left his servant there. I Kings 19:1-3

Jezebel was a woman, who from her childhood had been initiated into Satanic worship:

And Ahab the son of Omri did evil in the sight of the LORD above all that were before him. And it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing for him to walk in the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, that he took to wife Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal king of the Zidonians, and went and served Baal, and worshipped him. And he reared up an altar for Baal in the house of Baal, which he had built in Samaria. 1 Kings 16:30-32

When Jehu came to confront Jezebel, she went into her chambers, painted herself up in all the colors of a Satanic Baal priestess, put on a head gear and went to the window, hoping to scare Jehu into submission. But Jehu was not intimidated and had her killed on the spot. Until now I could not understand, why Jezebel put on her make-up before she went to the window. Now I know.

And when Jehu was come to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it; and she painted her face, and tired her head, and looked out at a window. And as Jehu entered in at the gate, she said, Had Zimri peace, who slew his master? And he lifted up his face to the window, and said, Who is on my side? who? And there looked out to him two or three eunuchs. And he said, Throw her down. So they threw her down: and some of her blood was sprinkled on the wall, and on the horses: and he trode her under foot. And when he was come in, he did eat and drink, and said, Go, see now this cursed woman, and bury her: for she is a king's daughter. And they went to bury her: but they found no more of her than the skull, and the feet, and the palms of her hands. Wherefore they came again, and told him. And he said, This is the word of the LORD, which he spake by his servant Elijah the Tishbite, saying, In the portion of Jezreel shall dogs eat the flesh of Jezebel: And the carcase of Jezebel shall be as dung upon the face of the field in the portion of Jezreel; so that they shall not say, This is Jezebel. 2 Kings 9:30-37

Is it a coincidence that when the great revivals and awakenings began first with the Wesley brothers in 18th century, followed by Jonathan Edwards, George Whitefield, Charles Finney in the 19th century, and the Pentecostal revival in the early 20th century, the Holy Spirit spake through all these men and women preaching that it was a sin for women to wear make-up? God's Word is true, holy and powerful and we really should take heed to what God is saying to his people:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 4:6

  1. The fallen angels also introduced the technology of writing and the use of ink and paper. This was used to write down false doctrine and to preserve the incantations and ceremonies that the fallen angels had taught people.

  2. The murder of babies was shown to women (abortions), where the child was murdered in the womb and then extracted.

[To me this is more than devastating, to come to the knowledge that the killing of babies in the womb is as old as the beginning of mankind. No wonder that the feminist movement is so militant; these women are driven by powerful demonic princes, who have been killing babies for the last 8000 years. With the current technology, their lust for killing babies has now gone into the millions per year worldwide.]

  1. The fallen angels also introduced flagellation to people, which is today known as "kinky sex" or "sado-masochism," also known as "S&M," where sexual pleasure is derived from being beaten, tied up, dominated in some form or other by the other sexual partner, including rape.

I am now going to write a narrative without trying to footnote every fact brought out. It will be a brief summary to let each reader know what happened and if you want to check out the facts and learn more in detail, I refer you to the two books listed previously and to searching the Internet, which has much material on the subject from people agreeing with the story to those who are trying to debunk it.

Roswell city is the county seat of Chaves County, and was founded in 1871 by Van C. Smith, who named the city after his father. The city is located in the southeast portion of New Mexico. In 1941, the U.S. Army Air Force (the United States Air Force did not come into existence as an independent organization until July 26, 1947) established Roswell Army Air Field (RAAF), which later was changed to Walker Air Force Base, just outside the city and it was run by the U.S. Army. Stationed at this air base was the 509th bomber group. In 1945, members from this unit had dropped the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and in 1947 were turned into the first Strategic Air Command (SAC) unit, having the latest American military aircraft which were loaded with atomic bombs. The air base in Roswell was the most important base in the U.S. Air Force at that time.

In 1947, this area of New Mexico was bristling with military activity, including top secret research centers. One hundred seventeen miles southwest of Roswell is the city of Alamogordo, county seat of Otero County. Almost a third of this county is under the control of the U.S. military, in the north White Sands Missile Range, which is located 166 miles west of Roswell. South of Alamogordo is Holloman Air Force Base (126 miles southwest of Roswell) and Fort Bliss Military Reservation, which extends some 50 miles into Texas. Sandwiched in between White Sands Missile Range and Fort Bliss Military Reservation is White Sands Guided Missile Base, where test launches of German V2 rockets have been taking place since 1945.

Almost due north of the city of Alamogordo is the huge military defense laboratory Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, later called Los Alamos National Laboratory (228 miles northwest of Roswell) covering a 77 square mile area and with more than 300 buildings. It was at this laboratory that the American military scientists and engineers designed and built the first atomic bomb (code named Manhattan Project), which was detonated in an area called "Trinity Site," 60 miles northwest of the Holloman Air Force Base. Later the hydrogen bomb was also designed at this laboratory.

In 1947, on these military installations in New Mexico, resided thousands of the brightest American scientists, augmented with German rocket scientists and other highly trained German scientists and engineers who just two years prior had been working for the Nazi regime in Germany. Included in this group of Germans were mathematicians, chemists and engineers trained in designing new material to be used in rocket engines, Since Germans had previous encounters with "aliens" and there had been a technology transfer of UFO design before and during World War II, these Germans were also in New Mexico aiding the build up of new weapon systems for the United States. In our previous newsletter. I documented how the occult had been merged with science in Nazi Germany, and this practice continued on the military installations in New Mexico.

The military installations in New Mexico were protected by a number of air bases and a well built up radar system, scanning the skies continually. The Army maintained a large force in the area, spread out on the military installations. Security was high and the housing area at Los Alamos Laboratory was closed off to the civilian population and only people working on the bases or laboratory and their families could enter the housing area. The air force base outside Roswell was also known as the Army's 509th airfield and it had a special attachment of an Army Intelligence Unit to decipher the frequent flyovers of UFO's. Despite public denial that UFO's existed, the military was well aware of their existence and they considered them a threat to the security of the nation.

For several days, beginning on July 1, 1947, unidentified flying objects had been flying over the secret military installations in New Mexico and the American military command came to the conclusion that whoever was sending out these crafts, which showed up on the radar screens on all the bases in New Mexico, did not have friendly intentions. Fighters were scrambled but when they showed up the unknown craft just flew away at speeds which could not be matched by American combat planes.

The Pentagon responded by sending out more personnel from the Army Counterintelligence (CIC), at that time a highly secret command in the U.S. Army. As they arrived in New Mexico, they dressed in civilian clothing and spread out to find out if any foreign units or agents had landed on the ground trying to penetrate the most secret military bases existing at that time. This was the first and only operating nuclear bomber base and guided missile base.

During the evening of July 4th, the different radar sites around Roswell were picking up a specific craft flying at times in speeds over 1,000 miles per hour, which was faster than any U.S. military craft. It was like this craft was "teasing" the radar operators as they \followed the maneuvering of it on radar. Suddenly the craft arched to the lower left hand quadrant of the radar screens, then exploded with a brilliant white light and then disappeared. As the radar operators looked at this, including intelligence officers from the CIC, there was a consensus that the craft must had crashed out in the desert.

The officer in charge of the CIC detachment immediately made a decision that the craft must be located and retrieved back to the base before any local people could find it and announce that an alien space ship had crashed. 3

What the military officers did not know, was that hundreds of people living in and around Roswell had seen the craft flying in the air, seen the explosion and seen the craft fall to the ground. It was not long before Sheriff George Wilcox of Chavez County started to receive call after call that some kind of aircraft had crashed in the desert. Since no one could give him a location, he refused to send out any fire truck or police unit. There was a group of archeologists from Texas Technical University (a group of students led by professors) who were out in the area, and they had seen the craft fly over them and then crash. It did not take them long to find the location, and then radio it in to the sheriff. The crash site was located 37 miles northwest of Roswell. Once the military unit reached the crash site, they were chased away and threatened not to speak about it.

It was the military unit from the 509th that reached the crash site first, before the police and fire units came from Roswell. As military police secured the area and set up a perimeter, it did not take long before generators had been fired up and a string of flood lights lit up the crash area. According to military personnel present, the craft looked like nothing they had seen before. It had the form of a flying wing with two tail top fins. The craft itself seem to be intact, except a long ripped seam on the side of it. The front of the craft was buried into the ground. The craft had a crew of five, which later after autopsies were found to be non-humans, but with a physical body close to a human body. Three were dead, one tried to escape and was shot dead, while the fifth one was injured and taken loaded on a stretcher to be taken back to the base. [Writing this some 57 years later, I would describe these beings as some kind of "humanoids," having been created from some kind of living cells and through genetic engineering formed to a desired shape of their superiors. From a biblical viewpoint I would classify these beings as creatures from the satanic kingdom.]

As soon as the fire truck and police cruiser arrived on the scene, the CIC officer in charge, Major Jesse Marcel (who lived off base with his family in Roswell), gave orders to the MPs to stop the fire truck and the police officers from entering the area. They were told to leave the area with a strong warning that they had seen nothing and that there had never been a crash. Once the craft had been loaded on a flat bed truck, all other debris was picked up and the ground was swept clean and brushed, so that there would be no trace of a crash.

Some of the civilians working on the 509th air base could not help but see the craft as it was brought into the base, and they also saw some of the aliens on stretchers as they were carried into the base hospital. Angry CIC officers had them held by MP’s, while they threatened to kill them and their families if they ever spoke about what they had seen.

In the morning, Base Commander Col. William Blanchard (left) authorized a press release that a "flying saucer" had crashed and been retrieved, which was picked up by the news services and broadcast on the radio news and also picked up by the newspapers both in the U.S. and around the world.

Later in the day, General Roger Ramey (right) of the 8th Army Air Force Headquarters in Texas ordered Major Jesse Marcel to go back to the press and retract the flying saucer story. He was ordered to tell the journalists that he had made a mistake and had realized that the debris had actually come from a weather balloon. Knowing that he was lying on a grand scale, he showed the press corps some debris from an old weather balloon. This American army officer who had taken an oath to uphold truth and defend the nation was forced to become a bold-faced liar for political reasons. It would haunt him for the rest of his life. Before he died, he made a public statement that he indeed had retrieved an alien craft.

For the next few weeks after the crash, CIC teams fanned out into Roswell and surrounding areas and with threats of violence, physical intimidation and one murder, subdued the people into silence. People feared for their lives – it would take years, before some of them started to talk about what they had seen.

Officers from the Sheriff's department and Roswell police department were told that due to "National Security" they could not tell what they had seen and heard, but to deny that it never happened. Local radio stations, who had recorded interviews with local witnesses, were told that these interviews could never be broadcast.

The debris retrieved from the crash site was then shipped to the headquarters of the 8th Army Air Force at Fort Bliss, Texas, where it was sorted and cataloged. Some of it was then flown to an air base in Ohio, at that time called Wright Airfield, now named Wright-Patterson.

The craft itself, the bodies of the dead aliens (preserved in containers with formaldehyde) and the rest of the debris were loaded up on army trucks and taken first to Fort Riley in Kansas, and then driven to the Air Material Command at Wright Airfield in Dayton, Ohio.

Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, located outside Dayton, Ohio became a center for alien technology for the Air Force, and in 1947 the Air Force Institute of Technology was created and housed on this base. Some of the personnel who have been stationed at this base indicated that super secret projects have been and are being worked on at the base, and that some aliens have been kept at the base from time to time. Some time after the crash in Roswell contacts were made between aliens and American military personnel and some kind of agreements had been reached between the superiors of the aliens and the U. S. Government

Is it a coincidence that the American Government under President Clinton, sponsored a peace conference for the warring parties in the Balkan conflict in November 1995 and that the belligerent delegates were taken to the Wright-Patterson air base. In just a short time the delegates from Serbia, Bosnia and other provinces of the former Yugoslavia agreed to a peace agreement and when they left the base they seemed much shaken. The question is what were they shown and who did they meet in these secret meetings?

The version of the crash which I have described to you is told by Colonel Corso, who saw the wreckage himself at Fort Riley, where he was stationed at that time. However, in the book "Beyond Roswell" the description of the crash is dated to July 7, 1947, and indicates that there might have been two different crashes, with different debris fields. But the same people who were involved in the discovery and cover up are listed in both books, which were published in the same year, 1997. It is obvious that the different authors of these books worked independent of each other and that by having two different sources, details that one book leaves out is found in the other. Jesse A. Marcel Jr. , a medical doctor and son of Major Jesse Marcel, wrote an introduction in the book "Beyond Roswell," where he told his encounter as an eleven year old boy and what his father later told him. Both books agree on this point, an alien flying disc had been recovered, including a crew of five. Four had died, but one lived and was taken by the military to the air base of the 509th.

According to official records on July 7, 1947, at 1.55 P.M. EST, there was a meeting at the Pentagon between General Curtis LeMay, the vice-chief of staff of the Air Force for Research and Development and General Hoyt Vandenberg, Chief of Staff and Vice-Commander of the Army Air Force. The subject of the meeting was "Flying Saucers." At the same time General Nathan Twining, Commanding General of the Air Technical Intelligence Corps (ATIC) at Wright Field, cancelled his scheduled departure to the West Coast on July 10 and flew unannounced to the Kirtland Air Base at Albuquerque, New Mexico. From here he flew to Alamogordo Field and then back to Kirtland again. On July 16th he flew into RAAF outside Roswell, and then he flew back to Wright Field.

Curtis LeMay Hoyt Vandenburg Nathan Twining Leslie Groves Robert Montague

On July 9th an aircraft left RAAF with alien bodies and flew to Andrews Air Field outside Washington D.C. Also the same day General Leslie Groves, commander of the Weapons Development Project at Los Alamos and General Robert Montague, commander of the Remote-Controlled Rockets School of the U.S. Army at Fort Bliss, flew unannounced to the U.S. Capitol where they were called in as experts for the team that was going to brief President Harry S. Truman (1884-1972).

NOTE: It is now very important for the reader to understand that President Truman was not elected president, but through the death of President Franklin D. Roosevelt (1882- April 12, 1945) as his vice president he automatically became president on April 12, 1945, but Truman was not his own man; he was controlled and operated by Freemasonic leaders.

The official biography of Truman tells us that he was born in Lamar, Missouri and that his father was a mule trader and farmer. After graduating from high school in 1901, in Independence, Missouri, he went to work as a bank clerk in Kansas City. In 1906 he moved back to the family farm and at the death of his father in 1914, he took over the farm. Prior to this, he had served two tours in the National Guard from 1905-1911. When the United States entered World War I, in 1917, he volunteered to join the U.S. army at age 32 and was sent to France where he served as a captain of a field artillery unit, which saw some heavy combat. Returning to the U.S. he joined the reserves and rose to the rank of colonel. In 1919, he married his childhood sweetheart, Elisabeth (Bess) Wallace. He then went into business with an army buddy and opened a haberdashery store (hat), which later failed in a recession in the early 1920's.

At that time, another army friend introduced him to Thomas Pendergast (1872-1945), who was the democratic political boss of Kansas City. Pendergast ran a very dirty political machine which brought all kinds of vice and crime to the city. Pendergast not only dominated Kansas City for more than 25 years, but had great influence in the national Democratic Conventions. Later he was arrested for cheating on taxes. For many years he had taken bribes and of course did not report them as income. Pendergast was sentenced to prison in May 1939 and served a year and one day in a federal prison.

It was Thomas Pendergast who accepted the young Truman in 1922, and ran him successfully for a county judge seat, and when his first term was up four years, he ran a second and won. In 1934 Truman was out of a job, he could only serve two terms, and now Pendergast (like a boxing promoter) decided to run him for a senate seat from Missouri. Since this was a democratic state Truman won with a majority of 40,000 votes.

When Harry Truman arrived and took his office as a senator, he was frowned upon by other senators, who considered Truman to be "a puppet" of Pendergast and took him some time to overcome this stigma. He won a second term as senator in 1940, and in 1944 he was selected as vice president for Franklin Roosevelt, who was running for a third time.

This short biography of Truman was gleaned from Encyclopedia Britannica 2004. The editors of this article on Truman have taken out all references to the man's involvement in the occult, but left some negative comments of his connection with the corrupt mafia organization run by Pendergast. His deep involvement in the occult was going to have a major impact regarding the crisis with alien space crafts and the command center behind these flying discs.

It is the Estonian/Swedish investigative writer Juri Linna, who gives us the following missing information about Truman in his book, "ARCHITECTS OF DECEPTION", which has just been released (2004) in an English translation: Harry Truman became inducted on February 9, 1909 (at age 25) as an "Apprentice" (first degree in Masonry) in the 450th Masonic Lodge Belton in Fulton, Missouri. By March 18, 1909, he had advanced to the degree of Master (also known as third degree in the Blue Lodge). In 1911, he became a member in the 615th lodge Grandview. The same year he also became a member of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. January 1, 1912, he joined another Masonic Lodge, called "Perfection." March 29, 1917, he became a member of the Knights of Kadosh (30th degree in the Scottish Rite) just eight days before the United States declared war on Germany on April 6, 1917.

On March 31, 1919, he had advanced to the 32nd degree in the Scottish Rite, known as "The Master of the Royal Secret." Truman was not satisfied with belonging to only one branch in the masonic system; in 1919, he joined the Oriental Charter 102 in the York Rite, which has 13 degrees. In December 1919 he became a member of the "12th Shekina Council." In the month of June 1928 he became a member of Knights Templar Lodge number 17 (Palestinian Command). During the years of 1925 through 1930 he was a member in the Grand Lodge in Missouri. Later he was elected Vice Grandmaster and in 1940 he became the Grandmaster of this lodge. In 1941, he was appointed honorary master of symbolic Freemasonry.

Truman was a serious student of the occult, and advancing through the different branches of the Masonic labyrinth he had become a devoted "Luciferian" who had rejected Jesus Christ as the Son of God and made Lucifer (Satan) his god. As President of the United States he was promoted to the 33rd degree in the Scottish Rite on October 19, 1945. On February 22, 1946, Truman traveled to Alexandria, Virginia and at the United States United Lodges headquarters named the George Washington Memorial Lodge; he took an oath stating that he would govern the United States according to the principals of freemasonry.

At a speech in 1948, at the Masonic Lodge number 694, Beach Grove, Truman made this statement: "My activity as a statesman is built upon the principles of freemasonry. I believe that these principals must be spread over the whole world, and upon these principles must all civilization be built upon."

It was Harry Truman who gave the final order to drop atomic bombs on Japan. Fifty nine years later, released documents from both Japan and the United States dating back to 1945 tells us, that Japan was ready to surrender and that several attempts had been made to make a deal which Truman rejected. Instead two cities were selected, which had no significant military targets, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Previously on March 10, 1945, some 300 American B-29 bombers had targeted Tokyo and dropped some 1,700 tons of napalm and other incendiary bombs. The firestorm that broke out in the city killed some 100,000 Japanese civilians and with continued daily bombings over Japan, the nation's military resistance was broken. On August 6, 1945 an atomic bomb was dropped over Hiroshima killing between 70 to 80,000 persons. Three days later a second atomic bomb was dropped over Nagasaki, killing between 35 to 40,000 persons. Knowing President Truman's background as a Satanist, it raises a question. Both cities which were bombed with atomic bombs were known as centers for Japanese Christians. Was it a coincidence that the two strongest Christian centers in Japan were selected in a country where the majority of the Japanese are Buddhists?

On July 9, 1947, between 10:30 and 11:00 A.M., President Truman received a visit from Senator Card Hatch of New Mexico. While these two men were meeting, Lt. General James Doolittle (1896-1993, left) and the Vice Commander of the Army Air Force, General Hoyt S. Vandenberg were in conference with Army Air Force Secretary Stuart Symington (1901-1988, right), in a Pentagon office. At 10:48 A.M. while Hatch was still at the White House, General Vandenberg called the president. A few minutes later the group in Pentagon went to the office of the chief of staff of the Army, General Dwight D. Eisenhower. This was followed by a series of meeting at the very top level in the Pentagon, with a meeting with the Joint Chiefs of Staff. All these meetings are recorded in the U.S. National Archives, but what was discussed has been taken away from the records.

On July 10th there were more high level meetings and FBI director J. Edgar Hoover (1895-1972, right) was briefed on the alien crisis. On July 26, 1947, President Truman signed a sweeping change in the nation's structure, called THE NATIONAL SECURITY ACT (Compare this with the PATRIOT ACT signed by President Bush after the September 11, 2001 attack).

As of July 26 President Truman, the new Secretary of Defense James Forrestal and General Eisenhower had seen some of the alien bodies brought to Washington D.C.

In my next newsletter I will continue to tell the story of what kind of action President Truman took and how the United States and the world was shifted to a state of readiness for the antichrist and the age of the computer, which is a necessity if a world government is going to come into existence.

This month we are sending this newsletter to our entire mailing list of The Dove Magazine. The Dove 2004 is written, being edited and prepared for printing and mailing. Since we have not mailed out an issue of The Dove for two years, we want to make sure that our mailing list is up-to-date, and the only way to do that is to send out a first class mailing. If addresses are no longer valid, the post office will send back our first class mail and this will give us the chance to update our mailing list. The 2004 issue of The Dove is going to be the biggest we have ever done and will contain information many have been waiting for.

Please remember us in your prayers and with your financial support since these mailings are very costly for us.

  1. Forrestal was murdered by U.S. Government agents by being thrown out of a window at Bethesda Naval Medical Center in Maryland, where he was being treated for "depression."

  2. Corso, Philip J. (Col.); THE DAY AFTER ROSWELL, Pocket Books, New York, 1997.
    Michael Hesemann and Philip Mantle; BEYOND ROSWELL, Marlow & Company, New York, 1997.

  3. Despite the many sightings of UFO's, the U.S. Government has maintained its position of refusing to acknowledge that any such craft existed and for years they denied it and ridiculed the people coming forward. That military personnel has seen and encountered them does not matter; for political reasons, it has been covered up.

Back to 2004 Newsletters

All Scripture references are taken from the King James Bible.
Copyright © 2004 – European American Evangelistic Crusades (EAEC), Inc.
P.O. Box 41001, Sacramento, California 95841 USA

This data file/publication is the sole property of European American Evangelistic Crusades (EAEC), Inc. This data file/publication may not be used without the permission of EAEC for release or the enhancement of any other product sold; this includes all of its content with the exception of a few brief quotations. It may be reproduced only in its entirety for circulation as "freeware," without charge.

Permission is granted for printing or copying in its entirety this data file/publication for the reader's personal use or to pass on to family and friends. Permission is also granted to post this data file/publication in its entirety on a website, web page or ftp site as long as it is not altered or edited in any way, and all reproductions of this data file/publication MUST contain this copyright notice:

Copyright © 2004 – European American Evangelistic Crusades, Inc.
P.O. Box 41001, Sacramento, California 95841 USA