GOD BRINGS TOTAL HEALTH
28 January 2001
Moses came to understand that because of manís sin few would live out their full lives on this earth - Psalm 90:7-12
Moses also recognized that unless God makes us glad, it is all down hill - v.13-17
TO DWELL IN THE SECRET PLACE OF MOST HIGH IS TO BE IN HARMONY WITH GOD - Psalm 91:1-16
NOT BEING CONTENT IS THE ROOT OF ALL SINS! Isaiah 14:12-14
The following emotions are birthed in a soul that is not content, but very troubled!
A person who is irritated IS NOT IN HARMONY WITH HIMSELF AND ABSOLUTELY NOT WITH GOD! An irritated Christian is not content! An irritated Christian is under the influence of demonic forces. James 3:14-16
All Christians are constantly "massaged" by demons, trying to set off the believer in Christ -- 1Peter 5:8
Here is how the Devil works: Trigger points in a Christian are used to set him off.
1) Insecurity and inferiority;
Usually it is the family who will feel the full outburst from an irritated person.
Irritation is like a volcano: first it will rumble, then comes the smoke and finally the outburst!
Rumble = Complaining; smoke= voice volume going up; outburst = profanity screamed out, or other expletive.
How to recover from the soul disease of IRRITATION
1. Recognize irritation is a sin and confess it to the Lord - James 3:13-18
2. Be willing to be honest with yourself and to have God deal with the hurts in your soul.
Psalm 139:23-24; Psalm 51:1-12
3. Accept your forgiveness from God, and start to walk in it - Psalm 103:1-18
4. Abide in Christ - John 15:1-10; and constantly check yourself for fruit - Galatians 5:22-26
5. Remember this, the moment you lose your temper, your spiritual credibility is lost! Jonah 4:1-11
6. Read Romans 8:28-33 until it has
gone from your "mind" deep into your soul!
7. Christians sing when they are happy! Irritated people do not sing, they complain, scream, and holler! Complaining, screaming, and hollering lower you further into the pit of despair.
Praising God will raise you up to stand at heavens table land! Acts 16:16-33
Let us close this message by singing Psalm 150!
Do you have an ear with which to hear ?
Evangelistic Crusades, Inc.
For The Full Sermon, You May Order The 90 Minute Cassette Tape for $5.00. Use The Code RLJ-753