26 November 2000
Once it has become known in the demonic world that a Christian has become an overcomer - Revelation 3:12-13 - the only damage left for Satan and his hordes of demons to do is to try to ENTICE the Christian and CONTAMINATE HIM SPIRITUALLY!
When the believer in Christ has learned to keep himself from being contaminated spiritually, there is another step up in the spirit world, moving in PREVAILING FAITH.
Then follows THE ULTIMATE FAITH - PRAISING AND WORSHIPING THE LORD OUR GOD
Know this, God is going to test you, once you have moved into ULTIMATE FAITH. This is going to bring you up another step on the faith ladder, which is called TRUSTING FAITH! The road to TRUSTING FAITH is a road that is paved with deep sorrow, something must first die before something new can be born. John 12:23-26
Abraham had to walk the road of TRUSTING FAITH - Genesis 22:1-18
Jacob walked down this road - Genesis 32:1-32; 33:1-9
Here is a blueprint for us to follow:
1. First came the bad news - 2 Chron.20:1-2
2. Fear is the initial force that will be unleashed by Satan - verse 3
3. The King had enough wisdom to seek God, using powerful weapons, PRAYER AND FASTING. verse 4
4. This is a model prayer, recalling the faithfulness of God - verses 5-11
5. The king proclaimed his total dependency on God - verse 12
6. Everybody became involved, men, women and children - verse 13
7. God responded through prophecy - verses 14-17
8. Fear was rejected, and praise and worship broke lose - verses 18-19
9. Trusting Faith
kicked in, and the singers and musicians marched in front
10. God responded
and sent confusion over the enemy and they self destructed
11. Now it was the time to spoil the enemy - verses 24-25
12. The King and his people went out with praise and they returned praising the Lord! verses 26-28
13. Now the fear of the almighty God rested on the nations around Israel - verse 29
Many Christians have hung up their harps in the willow trees - it is time to take them down and sing in the midst of pain and misery - Psalms 137:1-4
Worship the Lord in beauty and holiness - Psalm 29: 1-4
The Lord is my light - Psalms 27:1
Let God arise - Psalm 68:1-5
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord - Psalm 89:1-5
WORSHIP IS FAITH - FAITH IS WORSHIP
Do you have an ear with which to hear ?
Evangelistic Crusades, Inc.