UP YOUR SPIRITUAL GROWTH
September 10, 2000
This message is going to be a summary of the many sermons I have preached on the subject of "SPIRITUAL GROWTH." I am going to briefly touch on the many hindering elements facing Christians on a daily basis:
8. Trying to impress and please others - 1 Samuel 15:13-31
9. Still eating junk food and lack of exercise - Romans 12:1-2
Remember - NO BODY - NO MINISTRY!
10. Lack of Faith - Hebrews 11:1-6; 1 John 4:17-19
11. The spirit of Fear - 2 Timothy 1:7
12. The spirit of procrastination - Proverbs 24: 30-34; 26:13-16
13. Being childish, start projects but never finish anything - Luke 14:27-35
14. Broken promises - Matthew 5:33-37
15. Disobedience toward the Word of God - Isaiah 29:10-13; Matthew 15:7-9;
16. Not tithing - Malachi 3:6-12
17. Not obeying the command to preach the Gospel! Matthew 28:18-20
18. For not understanding how to pray for the lost - John 6:44; 65
Do you have an ear with which to hear ?
Life is too short for
If there’s something
A sermon preached with conviction and fire from the Lord is worthless, unless it moves the hearers into repentance and actions that will change their daily lives!
Evangelistic Crusades, Inc.