UP YOUR SPIRITUAL GROWTH
September 3, 2000
This message is going to be a summary of the many sermons I have preached on the subject of "SPIRITUAL GROWTH." I am going to briefly touch on the many hindering elements facing Christians on a daily basis:
1. Canít forgive and forget - Matthew 6:14-15; 18:21-35; Mark 11:22-26; 1 John 4:20-21
2. Hurts are still lingering, with grief and sorrow - Luke 23:27-34
3. Inferiority and insecurity - Matthew 26:36-68
4. You canít love yourself - Psalm 103:1-18
5. Never measuring up to otherís expectations - John 21: 19-22
6. Failure - Psalm 51:1-19
7. Self destruction - Jeremiah 20:7-18
8. Trying to impress and please others - 1 Samuel 15:13-31
9. Still eating junk food and lack of exercise - Romans 12:1-2
Remember: NO BODY - NO MINISTRY!
10. Lack of Faith - Hebr.11:1-6; 1 John 4:17-19
11. The spirit of Fear - 2 Tim.1:7
Do you have an ear with which to hear ?
Life is too short for
If thereís something
A sermon preached with conviction and fire from the Lord is worthless, unless it moves the hearers into repentance and actions, that will change their daily lives!
Evangelistic Crusades, Inc.